Friday 26 October 2012

Our Dog Book


Room 3 have really enjoyed reading the big book "DOG." So much so that we  decided to write and act out our own version. We hope you enjoy our story.It is a little bit difficult to hear so this is what we are saying:

Asher-I'm a sunbathing dog.
Kiera- I'm a chasing dog.
Alex- I,m a swimming dog.
Rome- I'm a shopping dog.
Kyle- I'm a digging dog.
Jasmine- I'm a flying dog.
Brooklyn R- I'm a road dog.
Dylan- I'm a teacher dog.
Sophie- I'm a singing dog.
Cooper- I'm a skateboard dog.
Kaylee- I'm a colourful dog.
Shamille-I'm a eating dog.
Brooklyn B- I'm an artist dog.    

Woof, Woof!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Room 3

    I like your play based on a book about dogs. I like how you each performed a different kind of dogs. I like the shopping dog the best because I like to shop!
    I have two dogs at home. They are boxers called Tyson & Oscar. They are 5 years old. They like to play and chase the ball that I throw.
    Do you know any other breeds of dogs?

    Mrs Natusch

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading our Blog.

Here are some suggestions for commenting on our blog:
1. Write in a letter format ( e.g To Room 3... From ...your name)
2.Tell us something you liked about what we have posted
3. Add some information you already know to help us learn more, then
4. Ask us a question about what we are learning to challenge us further.

Thanks for commenting.